REPOST FROM JULY 11, 2013 (MYGACUNIVERSE)
Season 8 begins AUGUST 16, 2013!
NEW Season 8 includes:
- Episode 100 – airs October 4, 2013!
- 2 hour Halloween Episode filmed in Romania/Transylvania – Vlad Dracula related locations!
- A One-Hour Special Showcasing the Series’ 100 Most Memorable Moments – “Ghost Adventures: Up Close and Personal”
- Other: Zak Bagans, Nick Groff & Aaron Goodwin to be featured on TRAVELCHANNEL.COM’S “HOST’S HOMETOWN” Web Series
– Beginning today (July 11, 2013), Travel Channel will roll out an exclusive tour of the home cities of the “Ghost Adventures” paranormal investigation team, as hosted by the trio themselves. The first webisode will feature Nick Groff’s home city, while Aaron Goodwin’s and Zak Bagans’ hometowns will be featured over the next few months. Each webisode follows Travel Channel talent as they show their fans how to live like a local – showcasing their favorite places to eat and play in their city.
>> Via Futon Critic : thefutoncritic.com/news/
>> Via DreadCentral : http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/
>> Via Paranormal Pop Culture (Aaron Sagers): http://www.paranormalpopculture.com/
From Travel Channel Press Release:
“In the Season Eight premiere (AUGUST 16), the group heads deep into the Nevada desert to investigate the 100-year-old Pioneer Saloon. The saloon is full of mysterious paranormal activity, ranging from full body apparitions to disembodied voices and plumes of cigarette smoke manifesting out of thin air. As the team digs deeper in the location’s history, they discover that not only is it situated near the site of a 1942 plane crash in which actress and wife of Clark Gable – Carole Lombard – was killed, it’s also where notorious card cheat Paul Coski was brutally murdered during his final card game. As the trio work to solve the mystery behind this den of doom, they capture startling evidence during their frightening lockdown.”
“In addition, this season will also feature a special two-hour Halloween episode that takes viewers to Transylvania, where the team will explore the truth behind the legend of Count Dracula, as they investigate the most terrifying haunted castles in this intriguing and historical Romanian province. Other lockdown locations include the 150-year-old Black Swan Inn in San Antonio, TX; the Tuolumne General Hospital in the old mining town of Sonora, CA; the notoriously violent Missouri State Penitentiary in Jefferson City, MO; the Yost Theater and Ritz Hotel in Santa Ana, CA; a haunted century-old Victorian Mansion just outside of Boston; and more.
Leading up to its 100th episode, the “Ghost Adventures” team looks back on 100 of their most unforgettable moments with the one-hour special, “Ghost Adventures: Up Close & Personal”. “